Flat Roofs Hinckley & Nuneaton
Firestone EPDM flat roofs
M&A Home Improvements use only the best roofing systems and materials for your new flat roof, which is why we are an approved Firestone EPDM flat roofing system contractor.
Systems can only be installed by trained installers that have completed a training course using high standards that Firestone Building Products would expect.
The Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM Roofing System is specially designed for small residential flat roofing applications. The system is based on high performing Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM rubber membranes offering a watertight and durable roofing solution for flat roofs
In addition to having a lifespan of up to and in excesss of 50 years all Firestone EPDM flat roof system have a 20 year guarantee direct from Firestone.
All Firestone flat roofs systems are:
- Environmentally friendly – with EPDM we can refurbish on top of the existing bituminous roof without having to dispose of it.
- Low maintenance – requires little maintenance once installed. All you will have to do is wipe clean the edge trims now and again.
- Installed only by trained and registered fitters.
- Subject to Random Inspections by Firestone’s UK Distributors, ensuring high quality control.
- Proven to last up to and in excess of 50 years.
In addition over 1 Billion square metres of Firestone roofing systems have been installed globally.
Durability, design versatility and installation ease are among the many reasons ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) is the most popular material for both new and reroof low-slope roofing applications.