UPVC French Doors Hinckley & Nuneaton Area
UPVC French Doors have a ‘double handle set’ so that both doors open without the need for undoing bolts and catches. Our doors have adjustable locking system that keeps the French doors tight into the frame when closed. If the opening that you plan to put the new UPVC French Doors into is above 1.8 meters, it would be advisable to fit side panels.
Instant online prices available. Get your quote for UPVC French Doors in less than 60 seconds by clicking here.
All our work is carried out by professional fitters and glaziers and comes with a 10 Year Guarantee. Alternatively you could choose patio doors.
Our UPVC French Doors have these features as standard:.
- Made to measure frames. Your French doors will be made to your requirements in the factory, not ‘off the shelf’.
- Internally beaded glazing, to prevent anybody from removing the glass from outside.
- Choice of thresholds, including a low aluminium one suitable for wheelchair use
- Lowline gasket seals, so you have a clean and neat seal around your glass, rather than thick seals found on older frames.
- Multipoint hook locks with shootbolts, making it impossible to separate the two doors from the each other, and the framework.
- 28mm Low emissivity glass sealed units, with warm edge spacer bars, and Argon gas filled. These features on the glass sealed units, help keep the heat in your home.
- White (other colours available) handles, with the option of one or two on the doors.
Certass are an approved government body, that deal with the building control certification for replacement UPVC French Doors . By being a member, we are allowed to ‘self-certify’, that the new UPVC French Doors we are fitting into your home, comply with the latest building regulations. Once we have completed the work, Certass will send you a certificate, certifying that your new UPVC French Doors comply. This certificate is very important, as it is required if you sell your home these days.
All my UPVC French Doors come with a 10 year insurance backed guarantee, which underwrites my personal guarantee, and ensures you and your new UPVC French Doors are covered. This is not always a standard thing offered by companies, but we incude it with every UPVC French Doors we install, for customer peace of mind.