Let us paint a picture for you – you’ve chosen your
See how your doors will look before your installation with our new wow app.
your new aluminium bifold been installed, and all the finishing touches to your new-found space have been completed. It’s a warm evening, your aluminium bifolds are already open and you are setting up the BBQ.
Friends are arriving, drinks are steadily flowing and your home is transformed into a Mediterranean haven, with your living/dining/kitchen space opened up so people can freely come and go, children playing and there is space for all to mingle – maybe even dance…
This appealing picture is within your reach, the beauty of our range of aluminium bifold doors will take your home and your lifestyle to the next level…
Price is always important when considering which aluminium bifolding doors to buy, and that created an Instant Online Quote Calculator for our customers so that you know all your costs. You can get one or more quotes directly to your inbox in under a minute for our most popular external aluminium bi-folding doors. Simply visit the bifold doors you’re interested in via the links above and click on the ‘Get Instant Quote’ button that you’ll see.
DO YOUR ALUMINIUM BIFOLDS COME WITH INTEGRAL BLINDS?
Our aluminium bifolds do have the option of coming with Integral blinds. These are ‘double glazed units with venetian blinds placed between the glass’ and integral blinds are available with all our aluminium bi fold doors. The blinds are controlled by either string or a crank handle.
ALUMINIUM VS UPVC BIFOLD DOORS – WHICH ARE BETTER?
The slimness of the your bifold door’s frames (the profile or sightlines) are likely to be high on your list when looking to buy a bifold door. The cheaper UPVC bifold doors cannot match the slickness and strength of the aluminium bi-folding door with its thin sightlines.
Aluminium doors are a lot stronger than UPVC and have an advantage because aluminium doesn’t twist, warp, expand . folding doors can also come in larger sizes, covering wider and higher openings.
- Step 1 Book appointment with customer for survey
- Step 2 Visit site to conduct initial survey and provide quote
- Step 3 Customer confirms go-ahead and signs up. Second survey carried out
- Step 4 7 day cooling off period
- Step 5 Manufacture and quality check all materials
- Step 6 Delivery and install
- Step 7 Certass certificate, Insured 10 Year Back Guarantee supplied to customer.
- All work is carried out to the highest standard and is Trustmark endorsed.
- We have installed hundreds of varying Composite Door designs in Hinckley& Nuneaton and the surrounding areas.