Conservatories are evolving along with consumer demand for a new generation of living space. A conservatory is still a very desirable product, even more so with recent technological advancements and new product launches, but we are experiencing a number of homeowners who are seeking something more – A Garden Room. A Garden room can create a very comfortable and useable environment due to it’s superior insulation and sound absorbing qualities. Truly a modern day extension only limited by your imagination I included a few additional pictures of the garden room when used to upgrade and renovate a tired old conservatory. You have the choice of designing a contemporary new room or renovating a your existing conservatory.To find out more about the garden room call us on 07594 634125 or 01455 447230
- Step 1 Book appointment with customer for survey
- Step 2 Visit site to conduct initial survey and provide quote
- Step 3 Customer confirms go-ahead and signs up. Second survey carried out
- Step 4 7 day cooling off period
- Step 5 Manufacture and quality check all materials
- Step 6 Delivery and install
- Step 7 Certass certificate, Insured 10 Year Back Guarantee supplied to customer.
- All work is carried out to the highest standard and is Trustmark endorsed.
- We have installed hundreds of varying Composite Door designs in Hinckley& Nuneaton and the surrounding areas.